Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 11.8.10

Well, the saga of the stomach bug continues around here (it's now spread to my toddler), so I don't have much time to gab about this week's menu. I will say that I had a hard time planning it this week for some reason, but I'm really excited to eat all of these things!

Monday
: Savory French toast BLTs, hash browns


Tuesday: Dogs in a blanket, French fries (I seriously cannot wait for this meal!)

Wednesday: Gnocchi and tomato bake, garlic bread

Thursday: Shredded chicken tacos

Friday: Whatever we feel like eating. I don't cook on Fridays -- it's my night off!

Saturday: Italian wedding soup, crusty bread

Sunday: Chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, buttered corn

2 comments:

Mrs. Ca said...

I hope you like Tuesday's meal; it's one of my favorites! I'm going to have to try the gnocchi and tomato bake, because it sounds fantastic.

Desi said...

Mmm that french toast blt sounds so good! Let me know how that turns out :)