Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 11.22.10

I'm not really doing a whole lot of cooking this week, aside from what I'm making for various Thanksgiving celebrations. To be honest, I'm kind of looking forward to a little break. It probably breaks all the food blogger rules to say this, but I just haven't felt much like cooking lately. It'll be nice not to have to really worry about it this week.

Monday: Sandwiches and chips; I’ll be cooking for Andrew’s daycare potluck on Tuesday. (I’m making pumpkin doughnut mini muffins and creamed corn casserole.)

Tuesday: Turkey reuben wraps, chips (as if we won’t be eating enough turkey this week, right?)

Wednesday: Sandwiches and chips again; I’ll be cooking for Thanksgiving dinner. (I’m making cranberry butter, sweet potato casserole, and pecan pie cupcakes.)

Thursday: Thanksgiving

Friday: No cooking (or shopping; I stay far away from the stores on Black Friday!)

Saturday: Italian wedding soup


Sunday: Chicken-fried steak, mashed potatoes, buttered corn

1 comment:

Desi said...

your pecan pie cupcakes sounds yummy! happy early thanksgiving since i probably won't be on here tomorrow :)