Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 11.21.11


The name of the game this week (at least the first part of this week) is quick and easy. I’ll be busy cooking for Andrew’s Thanksgiving potluck at school and my family’s various get-togethers, so our meals need to be fast and low-maintenance. And it would be great if they’re all delicious, too, and I think they all will be.


Monday: Two-packet pork chops and ranch-roasted potatoes, green beans

Tuesday: Egg tostada frittata












Wednesday: Pasta fagioli (adapted for the Crock pot), breadsticks. I don’t have to work on Wednesday, so I can throw this soup in the Crock pot and not have to worry about dinner (since I’ll be cooking for Thanksgiving most of the day).

Thursday: Thanksgiving! We have two feasts to attend, so I can’t imagine that we’ll be hungry for dinner.

Friday: Take-out or pizza – something easy to end the week. I find I’m pretty burnt out at the end of the week, so I think I need to give myself more breaks from cooking.

Saturday: Roasted tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

Sunday: Swedish meatballs with (homemade) egg noodles

No comments: