Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 11.14.11


Monday: Pretzel-crusted chicken nuggets with cheddar dipping sauce, fries, steamed broccoli. I can pretty much guarantee that I’ll use the sauce for the broccoli, too.

Tuesday: Asparagus hash with eggs, toast. I’ve really been craving asparagus lately, and one night while I was doing the dishes (of all things), I started thinking about how delicious asparagus is with eggs, and then I thought, hey, why not put asparagus in a hash? So I am.

Wednesday: Teriyaki chicken with bacon fried rice. With eggs and bacon in it, this fried rice is pretty much like breakfast. I can’t wait to try it.

Thursday: Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, fries. A nice, easy dinner on the night I’ve been scientifically proven Most Likely To Order Chinese Take-Out.


Friday: Sweet pork tacos with cilantro ranch dressing. I told you this would be on our menu again this week. I really dislike cooking on Friday nights, so I think a Crock pot meal will be just perfect (and that means I can enjoy the leftovers all weekend!).

Saturday: Buffalo chicken nachos -- football food. Go Bucks!







Sunday: Chicken breasts gourmet, rice pilaf, steamed broccoli. How good does this chicken sound?! I think I’m going to use Swiss cheese in it, but we’ll see what mood strikes me in a week.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That chicken looks amazing! I need to try that, the sauce looks so tasty.