Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 10.24.11


Monday: Artichoke-crusted chicken and rice pilaf. This sounds so delicious and simple. I plan to use Swiss cheese rather than white cheddar...Yum!

Tuesday: Lunch lady sloppy joes and zucchini oven chips. I saw these sloppy joes mere days ago on Pinterest, and I knew I had to try them.

Wednesday: Crescent pizza rolls and salad



Thursday: Buffalo chicken enchiladas with creamy ranch sauce. The nachos I posted last week put me in a buffalo chicken sort of mood!







Friday: Tuscan grilled chicken sandwiches. A family favorite!







Saturday: Tortellini with pepperoni sauce and garlic bread








Sunday: Bistro macaroni and cheese and salad. This is so unhealthy, but I can't even begin to imagine how delicious it is. So I have to try it to see for myself. There's really no other option.

2 comments:

Sarah - The Home Cook said...

The chicekn sandwich and the Mac and cheese both sound amazing! I need to try that sandwich soon.

Online pharmacy reviews said...

wow that is what I call a great weekly meal planning!! and I think this will be my weekly meal plan from now on, thanks!