Not a very exciting picture, huh? I should have topped the pasta with some parsley or chives or something, just for color. Regardless of how it looks, though, I think everyone needs a pasta dish like this in their "go-to dinner" arsenal: something that's quick and easy and made with readily available ingredients. This is one of those go-to pasta dishes for us. I've made it three or four times now, and it's simple and tasty and the perfect weeknight dinner. It would also be delicious with chicken. Andrew especially loves it (it has asparagus and carrots in it, two of his favorite things. He's a weird boy.) and Joe and I are big fans too. Not only is it quick and comforting, but it's also cheap: this recipe makes four servings, for much less than $10.00. Take that, Melissa d'Arabian!
Creamy Bow Ties with Ham and Vegetables
source: slightly adapted from Betty Crocker One-Dish Family Favorites
2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
3/4 cup half-and-half
1/2 cup cream cheese with chive and onion
1 cup sliced carrots
8 ounces asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into thirds
1 1/2 cups cooked diced ham
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
2. While pasta is cooking, mix cream cheese and half-and-half in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
3. Stir in carrots. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasinally. Stir in asparagus. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
4. Stir in ham and pasta until hot.
1 Akun Untuk Semua Permainan
- Togel: SGP, Agogo.
- Poker: Domino99, BandarQ, Perang Bacarat, Capsa Susun, Sakong, Bandar66, Perang Dadu.
- Slot: JDB, Habanero, RTG Slot, Pragmatic Play, MIMI Gaming, AFB Gaming, Tembak Ikan, Game Hall.
- Casino: Dream Gaming, GD88 (Sabung Ayam) , WMCasino, 855Crown,
WA : +62 823 3491 4358 KAPALJUDI
Post a Comment