The only issue I had was that the caramel topping made them really sticky and hard to eat with our fingers. The caramel is supposed to be marbled into the blondie batter -- but the batter's pretty thick and doesn't really lend itself well to marbling. I smeared it in the best I could, but I think most of the caramel ended up on top of the batter. So after eating these, we had sticky fingers but very happy tastebuds. It was definitely a fair trade.
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Blondies
source: Cookies, Brownies and More
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to wet mixture in batches, mixing well after each addition.
3. Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and pecans. Pour batter into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
4. Dollop caramel topping on top of batter; use a knife to marble topping into batter.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
All I can say is those look really, really good!!!
Hubby would love these, butterscotch chips are a fav of his.
1 Akun Untuk Semua Permainan
- Togel: SGP, Agogo.
- Poker: Domino99, BandarQ, Perang Bacarat, Capsa Susun, Sakong, Bandar66, Perang Dadu.
- Slot: JDB, Habanero, RTG Slot, Pragmatic Play, MIMI Gaming, AFB Gaming, Tembak Ikan, Game Hall.
- Casino: Dream Gaming, GD88 (Sabung Ayam) , WMCasino, 855Crown,
WA : +62 823 3491 4358 KAPALJUDI
Post a Comment