Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 5.24.10

Last week was a heck of a week. I was sick for the latter part of the week, and I did a pretty poor job of sticking to our menu. We ate pizza rolls, delivery pizza, and fast food. It was...not good. Hopefully this week I can get back on track and make everything I have planned.

: Grilled BBQ pepper-jack chicken, creamy peas, Red Lobster copycat biscuits

Tuesday: Greek spinach and feta burgers with roasted red pepper mayonnaise, French fries

Wednesday: Zucchini-wrapped pork, roasted potatoes

Thursday: Primavera risotto nests with fried eggs

Friday: Leftovers, sandwiches or take-out

Saturday: Mom’s pasta, garlic bread. I can’t believe I haven’t shared her signature pasta dish with you yet.

Sunday: We’ll be at a Memorial Day cookout with my family all afternoon, and probably into the evening too. I’m making a sweet grape salad, which I'll share with you this week. It's so good!

1 comment:

sad said...

Marquise Formen sind auch beliebte Wahl thomas sabo 2010 mit Überlänge und Spitzen. Discount Hochzeit Schmuck ist nicht immer thomas sabo online shop eine einfache Entscheidung. Stellen Sie sich vor Ihrem thomas sabo uhren großen Tag steht vor der Tür und du steckst fest, was mit Accessorize. Sollten Sie ohrringe creolen Ihren alten Schmuck? Leihen Sie etwas? Oder verbringen Sie ein kleines Vermögen, damit Sie thomas sabo armketten gut aussehen auf Ihrem Hochzeitstag?