Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of 2011: My Favorites

I can't believe we're at the end of the year already. I just can't believe it. This has been a tough year for my family in lots of different ways, so I'm ready for a fresh start in 2012.

2011 was definitely a delicious year food-wise, though, and it was really hard for me to narrow down the list of my favorite recipes of the year. So you're getting 20 of them, in no particular order (because it would be nearly impossible for me to rank them).

I want to thank each and every one of you for stopping by my blog this year. I love getting your comments and e-mails throughout the year! Maintaining this blog is so much fun for me, and I'm so glad so many of you seem to enjoy it as much as I do. Have a very safe, very Happy New Year!



Marsala burgers


Bacon pierogi bake


Lemon yogurt sugar muffins


Rosemary ranch chicken


Southwestern sloppy joes with honey-lime coleslaw


Cuban sandwiches


Honey-lime chicken enchiladas


Taco rice


Bacon and egg quesadillas


Shaved asparagus pizza


Butterbeer cake


Chicken bacon ranch chili


Oatmeal creme pies


Pumpkin crunch coffee cake


Bistro macaroni and cheese


Sweet pork tacos with cilantro ranch dressing


Maple brown sugar muffins


Southwestern ranch open-faced turkey sandwiches


Mozzarella-baked gnocchi


Swedish meatballs with homemade egg noodles

8 comments:

Faith said...

hope that 2012 is a great year for you and your family!

thank you for all your amazing recipes! any of them that i have made from you has been amazing :)

Deborah said...

Seriously, do you want to just come and live next to me so can eat with you every day? :)

파워볼사이트 said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.

gostopsite.com said...

I'm looking for a good blog site.

sportstotomen.com said...

I was looking for a search engine.

19guide03.com said...

I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well.

slotplayground.com said...

The cool things here. I am very satisfied to see.

edwardsrailcar.com said...


I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject.