Let's be honest: Sometimes there's nothing that tastes as good as take-out Chinese food. Am I right, or am I right? Friday night's dinner was a MYOTO version of a traditional Chinese stir fry, and it was absolutely delicious. I can't rave enough about the sauce; it was perfectly sweet and salty and had the perfect tinge of sourness in the background. Joe and I both absolutely loved this meal. I don't think it'll replace my hankering for really good Chinese take-out, but it's a nice back-up for when I'm too lazy to go pick up the food from the restaurant!
Szechwan Beef Stir-Fry
Source: Our Best Recipes, also found on the Better Homes and Gardens website
12 ounces boneless beef top round steak or sirloin steak
3 tablespoons dry sherry or orange juice (I used orange juice)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons bottled hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (I used fresh)
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon sugar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 cup thinly bias-sliced carrot
1 14-ounce can whole baby corn, drained
1 red sweet pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup frozen broccoli florets
2 cups hot cooked rice
Thinly sliced green onions (optional)
1. For easier slicing, partially freeze meat. Trim fat from meat. Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips. Set aside.
2. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together sherry, soy sauce, water, hoisin sauce, ginger, cornstarch, sugar, garlic, and crushed red pepper (if using); set aside.
3. In a wok or large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat (add more oil if necessary during cooking). Add carrot; cook and stir in hot oil for 2 minutes. Add baby corn and sweet pepper. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from wok.
4. Add meat to wok. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center. Push meat from center of wok.
5. Stir sauce. Add sauce to center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Return cooked vegetables to wok. Stir all ingredients together to coat. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes more or until heated through. Serve immediately with hot cooked rice. If desired, sprinkle with sliced green onions.
Sonavel is best product
It sharp our mind we all should use this you can buy
with discount and 60 days digistore money back guarantee
The night slim pro
Best Weight Loss product with discount and 60 days digistore money back guarantee
The Night Slim Pro
Best product for tooth pain ,
Tooth decay ,
And other serious oral issues
And digistore money back guarantee
Steel Bite Pro
Post a Comment