Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 3.7.11

I've been doing a great job of planning my meals this year, but not such a great job of sticking with the plan. This is partly due to factors outside of my control, but it's also partly due to plain old exhaustion. We've reached that point in the winter when I'm just over it, it makes me really unmotivated to do just about everything -- including cook. So here's hoping that spring comes very soon!

Monday
: Cheesy stuffed shells with spicy sausage tomato sauce, garlic bread (on the menu for the third week in a row, sheesh)

Tuesday: Steak fajitas with chimichurri and drunken peppers (carry-over from last week)

Wednesday: Pesto parmesan chicken, noodles, steamed broccoli

Thursday: Buffalo chicken tender sandwiches and fries

Friday: Taco salads

Saturday: Chicken cordon bleu soup
(carry-over from a couple of weeks ago)

Sunday: Asian meatball subs with hoisin mayonnaise (carry-over from last week)

1 comment:

Leigh said...

We all have those weeks! And every single time I see taco salad on someone's menu I have a moment of dislike for my husband who won't eat salad. DRIVES.ME.NUTS. Enjoy that taco salad for me!