Sunday, January 2, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 1.3.11

Happy New Year, everyone! So far 2011 has definitely lived up to my expectations. After a two-week cooking hiatus, I'm ready to get back in the kitchen making dinner for my family.

This week, and most weeks from now on, I'll be cooking with leftovers in mind. My husband starts a long-awaited new career tomorrow, and I want him to have things to take for lunch. So here it is, the first meal plan of 2011!


Monday
: Ranch macaroni and cheese, steamed broccoli

Tuesday: Buffalo chicken chili, Monterey ranch bread

Wednesday: Chicken marsala pasta (an experiment; we’ll see how it goes), roasted asparagus

Thursday: Bacon and pierogi bake

Friday: No cooking

Saturday: My sweet William’s first birthday! I’ll be sharing the menu and recipes over the next couple of weeks.

Sunday: Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf, cheesy broccoli and rice

2 comments:

Sherry G said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I picked out 4 recipes from your blog to try this week! I am so excited!

Desi said...

That buffalo chicken chili sounds delish, can't wait for you to post about it so I can get the scoop from you! And that cheesy broc and rice also sound good! Happy belated first birthday to little William!