Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 9.13.10

Monday: Chicken spaghetti (I’ll update the link with a new picture, because the one in my original post is sort of hideous), salad

Tuesday: Mexican chicken with jalapeno popper sauce (I think this recipe was created just for me), taco rice (from a packet; convenience FTW!), salad

Wednesday: Apple-stuffed chicken breasts (I can't find the recipe to link to right now, but I think it's from Betty Crocker) (update: It's from Taste of Home, and here it is), rice pilaf, buttered steamed peas

Thursday: Chicken chipotle alfredo (based on this recipe from Beth)

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: Chili (the first of the season, Joe’s going to l-o-v-e me)(more than he already does, that is, haha!), Monterey ranch bread

Sunday: Joe’s BBQ ribs (which we didn’t have last week), our favorite hash brown casserole (I can't believe I haven't shared this yet!), green beans

1 comment:

sad said...

Es könnte scheinen offensichtlich, aber thomas sabo shop doppelt prüfen, ob alle Türen und Fenster thomas sabo schmuck sind locked.If Sie haben ein Alarmsystem, Beschluss thomas sabo armband des Schutzes Firma bekam und es ihnen zu verstehen, dass du gehst, und thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung wenn jemand kümmert sich um Ihre Immobilie informieren das thomas sabo engelsflügel auch. Counsel, dass sie einen Vertreter entsenden, um die von Ihrem Haus fahren alle paar Tage.