So imagine those flavors, together, on a pizza. Then add in sweet tomatoes, sharp green onions, and tons of gooey cheese.
Yeah. It’s pretty much perfection. Make this amazing pizza this weekend. I promise you’ll love it.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
source: adapted from Allrecipes
1/2 pound bacon, chopped
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Salt and pepper to taste
1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped green onions
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a pizza pan or medium baking sheet.
2. Cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat to desired crispness. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink and juices run clear. Cool, then either shred or chop into small pieces.
4. Unroll dough, and press into the prepared pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake crust for 5 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it begins to turn golden brown. Remove from oven.
5. Spread ranch dressing over partially baked crust. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese. Place tomatoes, green onion, and chicken on top of mozzarella cheese, then top with Cheddar cheese. Return to the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with reserved bacon, slice, and serve.