Sunday, October 31, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, Week of 11.1.10

Happy Halloween, everyone! Tomorrow is the first day of November (I can't believe November is here already!), which means the beginning of NaBloPoMo. I'm participating again this year, so you'll be getting a post from me every day during the month of November! I'm kicking it off tomorrow with the pumpkin doughnut mini muffins I made yesterday. Believe me, you do not want to miss this recipe!

Here's what we'll be eating this week.

Monday
: Spinach artichoke chicken melts, chips. I never got around to making these a couple of weeks ago, and they’re still on my mind, so I am definitely making them tomorrow!

Tuesday: Chili potato burritos

Wednesday: Roasted broccoli alfredo

Thursday: Fried egg tostadas with sausage, spinach and tomatoes, roasted potatoes

Friday: No cooking

Saturday: Roasted vegetable subs with pesto mayonnaise, chips

Sunday: Creamy minestrone and meatball soup, garlic bread

2 comments:

Avril said...

All such yummy sounding meals!

I would love to get the recipe for the chicken, spinach and artichoke melts...especially if you like it! ;-)

Leigh said...

The soup is SO GOOD! I know you will enjoy it!