Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekly Meal Planning, week of 8.30.10

I have to post this quickly today. After writing about my grandma's zucchini bread on Friday, I realized it had been a while since I visited her...so that's exactly what I'm going to do as soon as I pack up the boys. There are some good eats coming up this week...I can't wait!

Monday
: BLTs, chips, cantaloupe


Tuesday: Ranch macaroni and cheese (OMG YUM), steamed broccoli

Wednesday: Bacon, roasted tomato, and provolone panini, chips

Thursday: Sloppy joes, fries, cantaloupe

Friday: Pizza night

Saturday: Brown sugar bacon waffles, cheesy hash browns


Sunday: Joe’s ribs, grilled corn on the cob, Monterey ranch bread

6 comments:

Leigh said...

hope you love the waffles, they are good! make some extra bacon though, otherwise you will be too tempted to eat it while you are chopping it up :)

Natalie said...

Your panini sounds AWESOME! As do the waffles!

grace said...

I love me some sloppy sloppy joes.. but not as much as a good trip to grandma's house :)

cedar chests said...

I do plan for our weekly meal. I think that is a necessary thing to do. When I start planning our meal. My every week is less stressing. Thank you this meal plan. It is a great idea.

Monica H said...

That mac and cheese is calling my name. ANd I've made those waffles (in my Mickey waffle maker, remember?) and they were delish!

love-up-you said...

Es ist der Ring, der Ihre Frau für ihren Rest des schmuck thomas sabo Lebens damit es nicht wunderbar und praktisch sollte tragen wird. Sie müssen auch sicherstellen, dass der Ring, den Sie auswählen thomas sabo armbänder müssen ihren Lebensstil und die Persönlichkeit zugeschnitten sind. Denken Sie immer daran, dass die Liebe nicht durch angebote thomas sabo armbänder irgendwelche Gegenstände gemessen. Diamanten und Edelsteine facettiert bilden die klassische Wahl für Verlobungsringe. Aber für immer anhänger thomas sabo ein Element von Geheimnis und Romantik mit einer Tönung der Mythologie und Spiritualität miteinander verbunden, sind die thomas sabo halsschmuck Mondstein Verlobungsringe beste Wahl.